Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: SIXX A.M. (CRUE fans)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    SIXX A.M. (CRUE fans)

    [nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJDDxHIaaVk[/nomedia] <---click here

    "Check out the 1st single by Sixx:A.M. from the soundtrack for The Heroin Diaries. Heroin Diaries is the upcoming book by Nikki Sixx, the cofounder of the legendary rock band, Mötley Crüe. The Heroin Diaries offers an unflinching and utterly gripping look at Sixx's descent into drug addiction with a soundtrack, featuring James Michael and DJ Ashba, to match."
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SIXX A.M. (CRUE fans)

    just watched their video for Life is Beautiful on Headbangers Ball, not too bad
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  3. #3
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SIXX A.M. (CRUE fans)

    The album is great. Had it for a few weeks now, it's great.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SIXX A.M. (CRUE fans)

    I was in target the other day and was wondering if this was any good, I like the single out right now, seems like Sirius plays it alot.
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •